Key Ideas to Study for Quiz
The quiz consists of 12 points. There are 8 multiple choice questions and 4 True-False questions. Each is worth one point with only one correct answer.
Key Questions to study (in no particular priority or order):
- What are the central arguments in Lynn and Longman article on “Who Broke America’s Jobs Machine”.
- Does Stiglitz argue that free financial markets work well or not? Why?
- Simon Johnson sees the international banking and financial industry changing in what ways?
- In theory, what is the function of banks in an economy?
- What is Simon Johnson’s “doom cycle”?
- Under what conditions could a government debt default be possible? Not possible?
- sovereign currency